- August 10, 2019
- Notice of a power outage due to the inspection facilities at KYOBASHI EDOGRAND
Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center will be closed on September 8th, 2019 Due to the inspection of the electric facilities in this building.
We will be open as usual on September 9th, 2019.
Closed : September 8th, 2019
- May 22, 2019
- 【LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL service has started!!】
It’s easy! Just drop your baggage at Chuo City Tourist Information Center and have it delivered directly to your hotel or airport. You can make the reservation on the web easily. Make your journey through Japan more convenient.
Please do not hesitate to ask our staffs for more information.
(Click here to move to the website.)
- May 16, 2019
- 【Tickets Today】
Tickets Today are booths where anyone can buy tickets on the spot, without any hassle and at great prices.
To help you experience Japanese art and culture easily, Tokyo Chuo City Information Center start selling same-day and advance tickets for not only traditional arts but also musicals, plays, and dance.
Our entire lineup for the day is released at 9:00 a.m.! Prices show up only at the booth. Come to Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center and get the tickets at great prices!!
Please feel free to ask our staff for details.
（Click here and get more details.）
- March 14, 2019
- 【It's NEW! Pikachu pins in capsule toy!】
Starting from March 14th (Thu), the capsule toy of Pikachu pins will be here in Tokyo Chuo City Information Center!
It's the first anniversary of Pokémon Center TOKYO DX in Nihonbashi and these pins have been designed especially for this Pokémon Center.
There are six different designs and you won't know what you will get until you try one!
You can try it for 200 yen. Try your luck and give it a try to get the one you want or collect them all!
©2019 Pokémon. ©1995-2019 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc.
- February 01, 2019
- For foreign residents, we offer a bus tour to help learn more about our facilities and services in English from 13：00 to 16:30 on 2nd March 2019. This year, we will visit "Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center" which promotes the charm of Chuo City including giving out tourist information, "Harumi Community Museum" which exhibits a local Mikoshi, a portable shrine, among Machikado Museums established to let you discover and learn the cultural assets in Chuo City, and "COMPREHENSIVE SPORTS CENTER", to benefit health promotion. If you'd like to join this tour, please apply to Cultural Affairs and Lifelong Learning Section Community Services Department Chuo City Office.
- December 25, 2018
- 【Notice of New Year’s event】
Chuo City Tourist Information Center will hold a “Hagoita strikeout tournament” on January 3, 2019 (Thu.). Hagoita is like a racket made of wood to play like badminton usually in New Year holidays.
Try and hit a ball to the target with Hagoita and get a present!
Come stop by and give it a try!
Hagoita strikeout tournament
【Date】January 3, 2019(Thu.) 12：00～14：00
【Place】Kyobashi Edogrand Kyobashi Central Plaza 1F
※There is a case to have a time change or to be canceled due to weather conditions.
※Presents have limit in quantity.
- December 25, 2018
- Business hours during the New Year's holidays.
“Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center” is open every day during the New Year's holidays.
Open: 9:00 am
Close: 9:00 pm
We hold workshops, such as Kimono-dressing, calligraphy and Kite-making. We would like you to stop by at our information center.
We are looking forward for your visit.
- December 18, 2018
- The official Weibo page of Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center has started!
We provide various information in Chinese with special topic about Chuo city like workshop event held at our center.
It will be occasionally updated. Check it out!
(Click here to move to weibo page.)
- December 17, 2018
- ＜RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 JAPAN COLLECTION＞
Official Rugby World Cup Merchandise are on sale at Tokyo Chuo City Tourism Information Center. Please feel free to ask our staff for details.
- November 02, 2018
- “The Sensafuda Stamp Rally” will be held from Saturday, November 10th, 2018 to Saturday, January 14th, 2019.
You can get original gift when you collect seven stamps Tsukiji, Tukishima, Hakozakicho, Takaracho, Nihonbashi, Yaesu, and Kyobashi. (While 2000 supplies last)
In addition, you can get another gift when you get the collect answers of 5 questions Ginza, Akashicho, Ningyocho, Higashi-Nihonbashi, and Kyobashi. (While 2000 supplies last)
You may also apply to lottery if you help us with our questionnaire!
Enjoy the Stamp Rally while sightseeing Chuo City!
(Click here and get more details.)