Long-established shop for Edo sweets expressing seasonal colors in Ginza.
We were founded in 1890. The Ginza traditional brand's long seller "Fukiyose" is famous for its beautiful appearance. We have more than 30 types of Edo-style confections, and including Japanese cookies without butter (Fukiyose), Konpeito, Wasanbonto, Hakkato, peanuts, Uchimono, Rakugan, etc. We provide our heart and art of Edo sweet creation inherited from our founder.
- Ginza Core, B1 Floor, 5-8-20, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- Directly connected to Ginza Station Exit A4 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- Open all year round *Closed when the Ginza Core building is closed
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB ・UnionPay
- Special Notes
- Open shorter hours because of the COVID-19.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword