- OEDOKASHISHO GINZA MATSUZAKI SENBEI
OEDOKASHISHO GINZA MATSUZAKI SENBEI
Fair business with sincerity seeking good ingredients.
Senbei (rice cracker) store founded in 1804. We sell various tastes of Senbei for gifts and for tea at home, such as Soka Senbei, Arare, and Okaki. There is a casual pack whose contents you can select according to your taste. Please feel free to ask.
- Ginza F・S building ,5-6-9, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A two-minit walk from Ginza Station Exit A1 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC・JCB
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword