Founded in 1663. Long-established shop of scent, production of Washi and Japanese stationery.
Kyukydo has been operating for over 350 years since being founded in Kyoto as a druggist. With the philosophy "Protecting and nurturing Japan's traditions and culture", we have a number of great products with a sense of the season that suit the modern life of Japanese people as well as observing traditions and conventions. On the 1st floor there is letter paper, envelopes, postcards, greeting cards, money envelopes, seasonal products, etc., and on the 2nd floor there is incense, brushes, Chinese ink, ink stones, paper, materials for calligraphy, etc., and notebooks of Washi displayed for sale.
- 5-7-4, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit A2 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- January 1 to 3, and irregular holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB ・UnionPay
- Special Notes
- Attached third/fourth floor gallery: Tuesday～Saturday: 11:00～19:00 / Sunday: 11:00～17:00 * Closed Mondays.
Hours may change depending on exhibition. Call before visiting.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword