- Jugetsudo Ginza Kabukiza
Jugetsudo Ginza Kabukiza
Information dispatch base of Japanese culture
A Japanese tea specialty shop managed by Maruyama Nori that has a history of 165 years. This was desined by Kengo Kuma, a world famous architect. The shop is surrounded by an arrangement of 3,000 bamboo stalks that divide the space into a terrace tearoom above the Kabukiza Theater where you can enjoy Japanese tea and lunch with nice view of the Japanese garden, a counter table where you can see a tea ceremony performance, and a shop where you can purchase tea products as souvenirs.
- Kabukiza Tower 5F, 4-12-15, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Higashi-ginza Station Exit 3 on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or Toei Asakusa Line.
- Open Hours
- 10:00～18:30（open until 19:00 during the month when the Kabuki performance is held three times a day）
- Day Off
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- Special Notes
- Credit cards can be used if the purchased amount is 5,000 yen and above.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword