A specialty shop offering tortoiseshell hairpins, hair ornaments, and Japanese clothing
This shop specializing in Japanese clothing and accessories was established in 1934. It offers a complete lineup of Japanese undergarments and accessories that are needed when wearing a kimono, covering "everything from the top of your head to the soles of your feet." Chief among these, it offers the finest assortment of tortoiseshell hairpins and hair ornaments found anywhere else in Ginza. It features a wide assortment of goods that range from rare masterpieces to reasonable items for formalwear to everyday use, and always features a hundreds of varieties of goods in its shopfront.
- 8-7-18, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A five-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit B3 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line
- Open Hours
- 11：00～20:30(12：00～19：00 on Saturdays)
- Day Off
- Sundays, holidays, Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB
- Special Notes
- Its days and hours of operation are subject to change in August and December, so be sure to inquire for details.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword