- Daiichi Sankyo Kusuri Museum
Daiichi Sankyo Kusuri Museum
You can get better acquainted with "Kusuri" (medicine).
This is a hands-on museum for you to experience medicines, which you have not noticed or known well. Kusuri Museum, where you can feel close to medicines, has a variety of sections to stimulate your intellectual curiosity. You can enjoy finding relationships between medicines and the human body and medicines' actions, structures, and possibilities for the future through the senses of sight, hearing and touch.
- 3-5-1, Nihonbashi Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A two-minute walk from Mitsukoshimae Station Exit A10 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Hanzomon Line, or a one-minute walk from Shin-Nihonbashi Station Exit 5 on the JR Sobu Rapid Line
- Open Hours
- 10：00～18：00 (Entry until 17：30.)
* Confirm hours open and other information on their HP in advance.
- Day Off
- Mondays, Year-end and New Year holidays
- Free of charge
- Credit cards
- Not accepted
- Special Notes
- When Monday falls on a public or compensatory holiday, it will be open on Monday, and then closed on the following day
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword