- Nihoｍbashi Takashimaya S.C.
Nihoｍbashi Takashimaya S.C.
A store that represents Japan with its historical value as well as its quality of goods and service.
Nihonbashi Takashimaya S.C., consists of four buildings—Main Building, Annex, East Building, and Takashimaya Watch Maison.
The Main Building was the first department store designated an important cultural property. The Annex has a range of specialty stores that let you get your fill of Nihonbashi life from morning till night. The East Building has the Pokemon Center DX & Pokemon Cafe. Takashimaya Watch Maison specializes in watches.
This new urban-style shopping center draws both residents and working people on weekdays and weekends.
- 2-4-1, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- Directly connected to Nihonbashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Tozai Line, A four-minute walk from Nihonbashi Station on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line, an five-minute walk from Tokyo Station Yaesu Kitaguchi EXIT on the JR Line
- Open Hours
- 【Main building, Takashimaya Watch Maison】10:30-19:30
- Day Off
- Irregular holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB ・UnionPay
- Special Notes
- *Café, restaurants and some floors and stores have different opening hours.
* Hours open may change. Check official website for details.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword