- YAMAMOTOYAMA Fujie sabo
YAMAMOTOYAMA Fujie sabo
Enjoy a moment of bliss over a cup of green tea.
At YAMAMOTOYAMA Fujie sabo, we offer a selection of carefully-selected green tea such as gyokuro (refined green tea) and sencha (green tea of the middle grade), in addition to gogumi sencha (blended green tea) that can only be tasted at Fujie sabo with seasonal Japanese sweets. We also offer meals unique to “Fujie sabo” that use a lot of high-quality nori (edible seaweed).
- Nihonbashi Takashimaya Mitsui Building 1F, 2-5-1, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Nihonbashi Station Exit B4 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Tozai Line, or the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- Open Hours
- 10：30～20：00 （Tea HouseLO.19：00）
- Day Off
- January 1
- Credit cards
- AMEX, VISA, Master, DC, JCB, UnionPay
- Special Notes
- Prepaid transportation IC, Edy and iD can be used.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword