- SHOYEIDO INCENSE CO. NINGYOCHO STORE
SHOYEIDO INCENSE CO. NINGYOCHO STORE
Find Kyoto incense at Ningyocho.
Ever since our foundation more than 300 years ago in Kyoto, we have created incense. We keep various types of incense such as incense for religious use, fragrant wood, Neriko (pastille), incense sticks for rooms, easy incense, etc. You can find traditional Japanese incense at Ningyocho. Come and find your incense souvenir for memories of your travels. There is also Ginza Store at 7-chome, Ginza.
- 2-12-2, Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A five-minute walk from Ningyocho Station Exit A1 on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or the Toei Subway Asakusa Line, or a three-minute walk from Suitengumae Station Exit 7 on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- Open Hours
- Day Off
- Sundays, holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB ・UnionPay
- Special Notes
- Electronic money can also be used.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword