Projecting Japan's traditions and culture of confectionery.
MIHARADOHONTEN was founded in Ningyocho in 1877. Japanese sweets and Western confectionery varying through the four seasons are displayed in a showcase. The sweet scent of "Dorayaki" (pancake with red bean paste) made by confectioners every day wafts through the air in the shop. "Shio-senbei" and "Soka-senbei" (senbei: Japanese rice cracker) are favored as souvenirs of Tokyo and gifts. We are sincerely looking forward to your visit.
- 1-14-10, Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A short walk from Suitengumae Station Exit 8 on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, or a two-minute walk from Ningyocho Station Exit A2 on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- Open Hours
- 9：30～19：30（9：30～18：00 on Sundays and Holidays）* Hours open may change.
- Day Off
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB
- Special Notes
- There is limited availability of our sweet bean paste confectioneries, such as Mamedaifuku, Dorayaki, seasonal Japanese sweets. They will be available as long as supplies last.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword