- Onkashitukasa Nuigetsudou
Traditional Japanese sweets adapted to modern-day tastes. You can enjoy the seasonal sweets.
The shop was founded in 1933. All of our Japanese sweets are elaborately made by skilled confectioners. We offer a wide selection of sweets from the rice-cake sweets made freshly each morning, to original products such as baked goods that are perfect as souvenirs. In the tearoom at the back of the store, we serve anmitsu made with elaborate ingredients (domestically grown). Please feel free to stop by when you go for a walk in Ningyocho. We look forward to your visit.
- 2-7-10, Nihonbashi Ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ningyocho Station Exit A3 on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya or Toei Asakusa Line
- Open Hours
- 9：00～20：00 (9：00～18：30 on Saturdays)
- Day Off
- Sunday and Holidays（Open on May 4 to 5)
- Credit cards
- Not accepted
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword