- National Film Archive of Japan
National Film Archive of Japan
The only national cinema institution in Japan.
National Film Archive of Japan, Tokyo opened in Kyobashi in 1970 as the only national cinema facility in Japan. Special screenings in accordance with various themes, including directors, actors, countries, genres, and times, are held at the Cinema 1 on the 2nd floor Nagase Memorial Theatre ＯＺＵ and at the Cinema 2 on the 1st basement floor. In the library on the 4th floor, books and periodicals on cinema are provided for public reading, while in the gallery on the 7th floor, cinema-related materials are on exhibit
- 3-7-6, Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Kyobashi Station Exit 1 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, a one-minute walk from Takaracho Station Exit A4 on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line, or a five-minute walk from Ginza-itchome Station Exit 7 on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Open Hours
- Exhibition Room:11:00～18:30(Entrance～18:00), Library:12:30～18:30(Entrance～18:00), Theaters
- Day Off
- Mondays, periods for preparing for new films or exhibitions. And Year-end and New Year holidays
- Screenings: General: \520 High school & college students, seniors: \310 Elementary & junior high school students: \100 free for disabled, campus members. * Special screenings may have other price.
- Credit cards
- Not accepted
- Special Notes
- (Exhibition) General: \250 / College students: \130 / free for seniors, high school students or younger, people under 18 years old, disabled people, campus members. * must present ID.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword