- Lottery Dream Hall
Lottery Dream Hall
Learn about takarakuji and grab onto your dreams
The thrillingly exciting takarakuji draw is performed here every day from Monday to Friday. Around 140 different Japanese takarakuji (lottery tickets), the history of takarakuji and the ways winnings have been spent are also on display. Enjoy the takarakuji quiz game, and feel like a winner yourself when you experience lifting 100,000,000 yen in cash! Monthly lunchtime concerts can also be enjoyed free of charge. The monthly event is open to 30 lottery winners selected on the day of the event.
- Nittochi Kyobashi Building 1F, 2-5-7, Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A three-minute walk from Kyobashi Station Exit 4 or 6 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, or a three-minute walk from Takaracho Station Exit A5 or A6 on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- Open Hours
- MON～FRI:10:00 to 19:30 (if the weekday is a holiday, 17:00 to 19:30), SAT:10:00 to 18:00.
- Day Off
- Sundays and Holidays,Year-end and New Year holidays（ December 29 to January 3）
- Free of charge
- Credit cards
- Special Notes
- Closed on the Monday following a Sunday that falls on a public holiday.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword