Food Mart Fukui
Japan's leading region of food, Fukui. You can taste Oroshi-soba of Echizen (Fukui).
The rich food culture of Fukui is said to be affected by the connection with the old capital (Kyoto), the Zen culture of Eiheiji Temple, and its vegetarian meals. Please come and taste such selected food of the Echizen Wakasa area. Oroshi-soba noodles, made 100% with buckwheat are delicious in Dashi with pungent grated radish. Sauce Katsu-don (fried pork cutlet on rice) with a 90-year history is sweet, sour, and crisp, being loved by more and more people!
- Ginza West Bldg., First Floor, 1-3-3, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A one-minute walk from Ginza-itchome Station Exit 3 on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, a five-minute walk from Ginza Station Exit C8 on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, or Hibiya Line, or a three-minute walk from the Kyobashi Exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Line
- Open Hours
- 10:30～20:00（10:30～19:00 on Sundays and holidays）
- Day Off
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- AMEX・VISA ・Master ・DC ・JCB , UnionPay etc.
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword