This is the source of sending information where you can feel the appeal of Shiga Prefecture
We offer places you can feel Shiga with all your senses such as an event introducing the appeal of Shiga, that is raised in the rich nature including Lake Biwa and history, from different perspectives, the sales of regional products and traditional crafts, a Jizake bar where you can taste local sake from 33 breweries, and restaurants using many ingredients produced in Shiga with a theme of Omi beef and fermentation.
- 2-7-1, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Web Site
- A short walk Exit B6 and B8 on the Tokyo Metro GInza Line, Tozai Line, Toei Subway Nihonbashi Station
- Open Hours
- (Weekdays) Market 10:00-20:00/Sake bar 10:00-22:00/Restaurant Lunch 11:30-14:30, Dinner 17:00-22:00
- Day Off
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Credit cards
- Special Notes
- For the business hours of restaurant and sake bar on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, please check the link.
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword