- Yagenbori-Hudoson Osameno Toshi-no Ichi・Saimatsu-Odekoichi (Year-end Fair・Sale)
Yagenbori-Hudoson Osameno Toshi-no Ichi・Saimatsu-Odekoichi (Year-end Fair・Sale)
Deliver traditions of Toshi-no Ichi since the Edo period
Toshi-no Ichi is a fair that sells items for the new year. In the Edo period, Toshi-no Ichi was held in every city, but the Yagenbori's fair was the last one. The only fairs still held are Hagoita-ichi at Asakusa and this Toshi-no Ichi at Yagenbori-Hudoson. Today, the local shopping area also hosts Odekoichi which sells clothing, shoes, and daily items at a cheap price to bring great excitement to the event.
- ※Due to the spread of coronavirus, this event has been cancelled.
- The vicinity of Yagenbori Fudoin
- 03-3866-3706 (9:30 - 17:00)
- Web Site
- A three-minute walk from Higashi Nihonbashi Station Exit B3 or B4 on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
- Special Notes
Search by category
Search by area
Search by keyword