- Be the first to find out what's hot in Chuo City!
- Attracted by the Fresh-baked Smell of
- the Corner Bakery the 2nd Installment
The aroma of freshly baked bread wafts through the air when walking around the town. Here is the second feature on the recommended bakeries in Chuo City that offer breads perfect for both breakfast and light snack.
The aroma of freshly baked bread wafts through the air when walking around the town.
Here is the second feature on the recommended bakeries in Chuo City that offer breads perfect for both breakfast and light snack.
- * Published content contains information as of April 2020. Business days, business hours, rates, etc. may be changed due to the circumstances of the place of publication. Please check with each publisher for the latest information.
- [Updated on April 15, 2020]
- Bon Coeur
“Bon Coeur ＝ consideration for other people.” The bakery’s “Viennois Milk” is filled with rich milk cream made with Yotsuba butter from Hokkaido. You can enjoy freshly baked Viennois Milk 6 times a day, starting from 7:30. The bread is crispier than meets the eye, and it is so delicious that you will want to eat one more.
220 yen each(including tax)
See more details.
- German Bakery TANNE
A bakery that specializes in South German breads. Since its opening in 1993, many VIPs in Japan and overseas, such as the German national soccer team, which participated in the World Cup, as well as government leaders, have visited. The bakery’s “Brezel,” made using a traditional method by the hands of German meister’s, is crispy in the thin part and sticky in the thick part, so you can enjoy completely different textures with one Brezel.
160 yen each(including tax)
- 2-1-5, Nihonbashi Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- A five-minute walk from Hamacho Station Exit A2 on the Toei Subway Shinjuku Line, six-minute walk from Suitengumae Station Exit 7 on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
- Open Hours
- 8:00～19:00 on Monday to Friday,
8:45～18:00 on Saturdays
- Day Off
- Sundays and holidays
- WEB SITE
- Swan Bakery Ginza
This is the first shop of “Swan Bakery,” which now has more than 25 shops throughout the country. The shop’s “Happy Cream Bread,” filled with custard and whipped cream topped with a heart-shaped bread, has an extremely satisfying taste. These fillings are balanced with the mild sweet bread.
Happy Cream Bread
205 yen each(including tax)
See more details.
- Cawaii Bread & Coffee
The bakery, which is attached to a coffee stand, boasts homemade breads made with domestically produced wheat, wild yeast, and organic ingredients. The most popular “croissant” is made using plenty of domestically produced cultured butter. The layers of the dough are fragrant, and the flavor of rich butter spreads with each bite.
260 yen each(including tax)
See more details